Sunday, August 5, 2007

Granddaughters 3rd Birthday Gifts






Thought I would brag a little bit today. Our Granddaughter Laney turns 3 today. She loves the color pink. Pink Party, Pink undies, Pink dresses and Pink Dollies. One day she came over and grandma was working on her first raggedy doll and of course she asked if she could help me stuff her. Later she asked if she could have a doll and if I could make her a pink one. Of course said grandma and off we went into the sewing room to pick out the perfect pink fabric. This is my second doll I have made, my first one is still in the works as I needed to finish this one for the PINK Party that we are having. I made a matching purse, doll quilt, kitty and doll. Enjoy these pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff thanks for sharing.