Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Custom Logo Work




The above pictures are my graphics- made just for my business by Jessica Doodles-she did an awesome job on the graphics. Then the digitizer Stephanie from Heartstrings Embroidery converted the graphics into my embroiderable logo. Awesome work Ladies and thanks so much for sharing your talents with us.

Are you a small business looking for additional ways to advertise your business? Embroidered logo's to match your graphics is one way to effectively advertise.

We can take your graphics and turn it into some beautiful wearable art. I wear mine all the time. On denim shirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts. Also golf towels, kitchen towels even Toilet Paper.

Yep Toilet paper advertising? Is that funny or what. I have more customer requests for this than you can imagine. One company is CPS Plumbing. Another is Toney Contstruction, he builds new homes and I mentioned to him that he should leave a roll in each new house he sells.

Great way to advertise at open houses. CPS has showrooms where the customers can walk thru the visualize there baths, kitchens and spa's. What a great place to add TP, Embroidered Bath towels and so much more.

No comments: