Sunday, November 16, 2008

Items on ebay




I have finally decided to start selling my items on ebay and one Item I really wanted to finish is an awesome quilt pattern from Meme's Quilts. I had received alot of compliments on this and hope it can find a home and get finished for the holiday season or gift giving.

If you are in need of great gifts and don't have alot of money- who does right know? I have alot of items that I have not advertised for sale yet. I have lots of holiday towels for kitchens, primitive and country pillows and a great americana selection of mini quilt tops, embroidered quilt blocks and so much more. Just email with what you might be interested in and I will get you pictures and prices. The towels, I am selling right know for $5.00 plus first class shipping. You can't these prices at your local Wal-mart. LOL

I love this time of year for many reasons: Family Time, special picture taking events, holiday parades and handmade gifts. I love to give.

Have a Great Week
Charlene

No comments: