Sunday, June 15, 2008

FFA T-Shirt Quilt

Our DIL recently graduated with a 4 year bachelor degree in Agriculture Science. She has been in FFA since a little girl. Along the way she collected and saved her t-shirts. We were going to learn how to make T-shirts quilts together but I couldn't wait for her and the busy schedule she has. I decided to start the quilt without her and create a wonderful surprise for her graduation party.

WOW what a surprise it was. Everyone kept the secret very well, she had no idea and the quilt turned out so very nice. A friend of mine Debra Ward quilted it for me and did a fantastic job. More to come of these. We have about 5 quilts to make and I will take you through each journey along the way. I will finish these between my regular embroidery orders/business.

What a great way to share your memories-tshirt quilts are warm, can be hung on display, put in a quilt rack or laid out on a bed.

The pricing starts at $10.00 per block and depends on the details. Give it a try, contact me if you are interested in these great memory makers.




CLICK ON THE HEADER TITLE TO SEE LARGER PICTURES OF THE QUILT PROJECT AND COMPLETION

No comments: